Delicious Vegan No-Bake Cookies with chocolate and peanut butter! Easy to make and perfect for a quick and healthy snack. Made with just 7 simple ingredients.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour oats into a food processor and blend until it looks like a “coarse” flour.
- Add the dates and salt then blend for 30-45 seconds or until the dates are finely chopped.
- Add the peanut butter, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla, and blend until it turns into a cookie dough.
- Scoop out about 2 Tbsp. of dough and form into a small cookie and set on the baking sheet.
- Enjoy immediately or let chill in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.
Keywords: raw, dessert, vegan, plant-based, cookies, chocolate, peanut butter, no bake cookies