Delicious Vegan No-Bake Cookies made with chocolate and peanut butter! Easy to make and perfect for a quick and healthy snack. Made with just 7 simple ingredients.
Life has left you feeling tired and hungry. And, the only thing that will salvage this day is cookies. Because…cookies. But, the thought of mixing ingredients and turning on an oven just seems to destroy any hope of snack joy for which you are so desperately longing.
Wait! Let’s not be a Debbie Downer. Make these Vegan No-Bake Cookies with chocolate and peanut butter. Life will improve almost instantly.
All you need are 7 simple, healthy, whole ingredients, a food processor, less than 5 minutes, and NO OVEN. Cookie dreams are once again a reality. #winning
ARE…YOU…READY? Let’s do it!
How Do You Make Vegan No-Bake Cookies?
The best thing about this vegan no-bake cookie recipe, besides not having to cook, is how fast and simple it all comes together.
First, add the oats to a food processor and blend until you get a somewhat coarse flour. Then add your dates and blend them with the oats until they get chopped into little bits.
Now just toss in the peanut butter, vanilla, unsweetened cocoa powder, maple syrup, almond milk, and process until this awesome cookie dough is formed.
When the cookie dough is ready simply scoop out about 2 tablespoons and form into little cookies. That’s it! Literally, that’s it!
VEGAN NO-BAKE COOKIES!
You can enjoy these no-bake cookies right away or store them in the fridge and let them chill until your ready to serve. Or, freeze them so you’ve always got a quick and healthy snack waiting for you.
These Vegan No-Bake Cookies will keep for about a week in your refrigerator and a month in the freezer.
Could life get any better? Probably, but this is pretty good.
So, what are you waiting for? Reward yourself and enjoy these Vegan No-Bake! They’re…
- The perfect blend of chocolate & peanut butter
- Completely vegan
- Easy to make
If you make this recipe, be sure and let me know! Leave a comment, RATE IT, and tag a photo #shaneandsimple on Instagram. I want to see what you’re doing!
Want More Healthy Plant-Based Sweets?
- Healthy Oil-Free Granola
- Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Crumble
- Easy Vegan Date Caramel
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Banana Bread
Delicious Vegan No-Bake Cookies with chocolate and peanut butter! Easy to make and perfect for a quick and healthy snack. Made with just 7 simple ingredients.
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour oats into a food processor and blend until it looks like a “coarse” flour.
- Add the dates and salt then blend for 30-45 seconds or until the dates are finely chopped.
- Add the peanut butter, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla, and blend until it turns into a cookie dough.
- Scoop out about 2 Tbsp. of dough and form into a small cookie and set on the baking sheet.
- Enjoy immediately or let chill in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.
- Category: sweets
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: raw, dessert, vegan, plant-based, cookies, chocolate, peanut butter, no bake cookies