Amazing Vegan Sriracha Mayo recipe that’s made with a blend of tofu & cashews. It’s creamy, rich, tangy, SPICY, and delicious.
- 1/4 cup raw cashews soaked in warm water for 20 minutes.
- 1 12.3 ounce box of siken tofu
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic or 1 clove of garlic roughly chopped
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 Tbsp. sriracha
- Drain the cashews and add to a blender.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except for the Sriracha and blend until the mayo is smooth and creamy. Stop if you need to scrape down the sides and check flavor.
- Once the mayo is ready pour into a small bowl, add the sriracha, and whisk until well combined.
- Category: Dips & Spreads
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Vegan