This amazing Vegan Sriracha Mayo recipe is made with a combination of tofu & cashews. It’s creamy, rich, tangy, SPICY, and delicious.
If you Google “vegan mayo recipe” you’ll get several responses. Tofu Mayonnaise. Vegan Cashew Mayonnaise recipe. Aquafaba mayo. And, a ton of recipes with oil (which we don’t do). The list goes on and on.
But, I have to say I was a little surprised at the lack of healthy vegan Sriracha mayo recipes. And, that’s a shame! So, with a little thought and not much effort, I came up with my own recipe. And, it’s awesome and easy!
But, I warn you now. It’s got some kick. Are you ready? Let’s make it!
How Do You Make Vegan Sriracha Mayo
All you need are 7 or 8 simple ingredients and about 5 minutes.
So, here goes the process…
Blend the cashews and tofu with dijon mustard, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, garlic, onion powder, and a little salt. Stop and scrape down the sides of the blender if needed because you don’t want any chunks. It should look like mayo when you’re finished.
Once you’re finished blending just pour the tofu cashew mayo into a bowl, add the sriracha, and mix until it’s well combined.
That’s it! Delicious Vegan Sriracha Mayo! Without a doubt, it’s one of my favorite dairy free mayonnaise recipes.
How Long Will It Keep
You can store this spicy vegan mayo in your fridge for 5-7 days. But, I highly doubt it will last that long.
If I were you I’d make a double batch.
This wonderful vegan mayo recipe is not just for sandwiches.
You will LOVE this Vegan Sriracho Mayo. Why? Because it’s…
If you make this recipe I want to know. So, please leave a comment below with a star rating. And, be sure and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #shaneandsimple. I want to see your work. Enjoy!Print
Amazing Vegan Sriracha Mayo recipe that’s made with a blend of tofu & cashews. It’s creamy, rich, tangy, SPICY, and delicious.
- ¼ cup raw cashews soaked in warm water for 20 minutes.
- 1 12.3 ounce box of siken tofu
- 1 tablespoon. lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon. apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon. dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon. minced garlic or 1 clove of garlic roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoon. maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon. onion powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoon. sriracha
- Drain the cashews and add to a blender.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except for the Sriracha and blend until the mayo is smooth and creamy. Stop if you need to scrape down the sides and check flavor.
- Once the mayo is ready pour into a small bowl, add the sriracha, and whisk until well combined.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoon
- Calories: 50
- Sugar: 1.2 g
- Sodium: 270.4 mg
- Fat: 2.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.1 g
- Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 4.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg