These Vegan Stuffed Shells are so easy to make and something the whole family will love. Jumbo gluten-free pasta shells stuffed with creamy tofu ricotta and covered with delicious homemade marinara sauce. It’s healthy, oil-free, and a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees ˚F.
- Cook the pasta shells according to the package instructions.
- Make the tofu ricotta and set aside.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups of marinara sauce evenly on the bottom of either a 9×13 baking dish or 8×8 baking dish.
- Fill each pasta shell with 1-2 heaping Tbsp of the tofu ricotta. Place the shells open side up in the baking dish and continue until you’ve used all the ricotta filling.
- Pour the remaining suace over the shells and bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until the sauce is bubbling.
- Remove and serve immediately with my Plant-based Parmesan sprinkled on top (optional)
Keywords: Italian, vegan Italian, plant-based, vegan pasta dish, vegan stuffed shells, tofu ricotta, stuffed jumbo shells