Baked Cinnamon Apples are the ultimate Fall recipe and so easy to make. Made in one bowl with only 6 ingredients, this recipe makes for a perfectly healthy apple dessert, topping, or side dish you and your family will love all season long.
- Preheat your oven to 375˚F.
- Peel, core, and thinly slice the apples and place them in a large bowl. (Try and keep the slices consistent and thin. It helps them to cook evenly.)
- Add in all the remaining ingredients and toss until the apples are evenly coated.
- Pour the apples into a 9×13 baking dish , cover with foil, and bake for 40 minutes. Then, remove the foil, stir the apples, and bake uncovered for an additional 15-20 minutes. The apples should be VERY fork tender and the sauce should be fairly thick and bubbly.
- Serve the cinnamon baked apples plain or with a dollop of Vegan Whipped Cream.
Keywords: baked cinnamon apples, cinnamon baked apples, baked apple recipe, baked apple slices, healthy baked cinnamon apples