- Wash the sweet potato and use a fork to poke several holes around the sweet potato.
- Place on a microwave-safe dish and microwave for 5 minutes. You should be able to push a fork into the potato without any effort. If it’s not tender enough simply microwave in 30-second increments.
- Cut the sweet potato down the center, spread, and then fluff with a fork. Drizzle with the tahini and top with chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash the sweet potato and poke holes around the sweet potato.
- Bake the sweet potato for 45-50 minutes. The potato is done when you can easily pierce it with a fork and the center is soft and tender.
- Remove from the oven, cut the sweet potato down the center, spread, and then fluff with a fork. Drizzle with the tahini and top with chocolate chips.
- Serving Size: 1 sweet potato
- Calories: 281
- Sugar: 12.4 g
- Sodium: 76.8 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 38.4 g
- Fiber: 5.6 g
- Protein: 5.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: loaded breakfast sweet potatoes, stuffed sweet potatoes, breakfast sweet potatoes, healthy