Grilled Corn On The Cob is a great summer side dish! It’s so easy to make and is ready in 10 minutes. Slather it with my vegan Cashew Mayo and a sprinkle of smoked paprika for amazing flavor.
- 4 ears of corn, shucked (You can buy it pre-packaged as well)
- Vegan Cashew Mayo & smoked paprika for serving
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Preheat grill to high. (Use a grill pan or cast-iron skillet if you don’t have a grill. Preheat to high as well)
- Add the corn to the grill, close the lid, and cook for 10-15 minutes rotating often until corn is charred on all sides.
- Remove corn from grill, spread Cashew Mayo over warm corn, sprinkle with smoked paprika, and salt to taste (optional).
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Vegan