Delicious Pumpkin Spice Almond Butter made with raw almonds, pumpkin pie spice, and sweetened with just a bit of maple syrup. It’s so easy to make and requires only 3 ingredients. The perfect October nut butter.
- 3 cups raw almonds
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 F˚
- Roast raw almonds for 10-12 minutes. Remove the almonds from the oven and let them completely cool.
- Place the almonds in a food processor and blend until you see almond butter. This part of the process usually takes about 11-12 minutes. The nuts will go from whole, ground-up & choppy, lumpy, and finally, nut butter. You will more than likely need to stop the food processor periodically to scrape down the side, But, that’s perfectly normal.
- Once the almond butter is at the consistency you like, let it cool for a few minutes. Then, add the pumpkin pie spice and salt and blend until it is smooth and creamy. Allow it to cool once more, add the maple syrup, and process until it is smooth and creamy. It is very normal for it clump up a bit after you add the maple syrup. Be patient and let it run. It will eventually become smooth and creamy once more.
- Store in a glass jar or airtight container in the fridge.
If you are using maple syrup that’s been stored in the fridge let it warm to room temperature or warm it in the microwave for a few seconds. This will help with the blending.
- Category: Dips & Spreads
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: Fall, October, nut butter, pumpkin spice almond butter, vegan, plant based, healthy, gluten free, low carb