This Pumpkin Spice Almond Butter recipe is officially my favorite nut butter. A delicious homemade almond butter made with raw almonds, pumpkin pie spice, and sweetened with just a bit of maple syrup. It’s so easy to make and requires only 3 ingredients.
I love nut butter! It’s great on toast for a quick and healthy breakfast. It’s a delicious whole food snack that’s perfect for dipping fruit. And, it’s also a great oil-replacement for making cookies. Just sayin’…
So, as we move into October and pumpkin recipes are on virtually every website, I couldn’t resist sharing this Pumpkin Spice Almond Butter. It’s the perfect October nut butter.
Let’s make it!
Table of Contents
How To Make Pumpkin Spice Almond Butter
This delicious nut butter recipe is so easy to make and requires only 3 ingredients. It is a process that requires patience, but it’s still easy.
Place the almonds in a food processor and or high-speed blender and blend until you see almond butter. This part of the process usually takes about 10-12 minutes. The nuts will go from whole, ground-up & choppy, lumpy, and finally, nut butter.
You will more than likely need to stop the food processor periodically to scrape down the side, But, this is perfectly normal.
It is important you have a blender or food processor than can handle this task. I love the Vitamix blender and Cuisinart Food Processor. I personally own each one of these very models and they are more than worth the money.
Once the almond butter is at the consistency you like, allow it to cool for a few minutes. Then, add the pumpkin pie spice and blend the nut butter again until it is smooth and creamy.
Want More Delicious Healthy Vegan Snacks
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Vegan No-Bake Cookies
- Peanut Butter Protein Energy Bites
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Regular Homemade Almond Butter
You will love this Pumpkin Spice Almond Butter. It’s…
- Super easy to make
- Smooth & creamy
- Better than store-bought
- Perfectly sweet
- Ready in very little time
- Low carb
- Gluten free
- Perfect for Fall
- Absolutely delicious
If you make this Pumpkin Spice Almond Butter let me know. Please leave a comment below with a star rating. Be sure and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #shaneandsimple. I want to see your work.Print
- Preheat your oven to 350 F˚
- Roast raw almonds for 10-12 minutes. Remove the almonds from the oven and let them completely cool.
- Place the almonds in a food processor and blend until you see almond butter. This part of the process usually takes about 11-12 minutes. The nuts will go from whole, ground-up & choppy, lumpy, and finally, nut butter. You will more than likely need to stop the food processor periodically to scrape down the side, But, that’s perfectly normal.
- Once the almond butter is at the consistency you like, let it cool for a few minutes. Then, add the pumpkin pie spice and salt and blend until it is smooth and creamy. Allow it to cool once more, add the maple syrup, and process until it is smooth and creamy. It is very normal for it clump up a bit after you add the maple syrup. Be patient and let it run. It will eventually become smooth and creamy once more.
- Store in a glass jar or airtight container in the fridge.
If you are using maple syrup that’s been stored in the fridge let it warm to room temperature or warm it in the microwave for a few seconds. This will help with the blending.
- Prep Time: 5 mins.
- Cook Time: 10 mins.
- Category: Dips & Spreads
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp
- Calories: 187
- Sugar: 1.9 g
- Sodium: 129.9 mg
- Fat: 15.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.8 g
- Fiber: 4.1 g
- Protein: 6.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Fall, October, nut butter, pumpkin spice almond butter, vegan, plant based, healthy, gluten free, low carb