This Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip is absolutely incredible! Rich, creamy, delicious, & healthy. Perfect for holidays, game day, family gatherings, or any other day that ends in “y.” Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, & packed with protein.
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup of water
- Juice of 1 lemon or 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp. dill
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 cup soy curls roughly chopped
- Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Carrot sticks
- Celery sticks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butler Soy Curls by following instructions on the package. When they are finished soaking drain and chop into small pieces.
- Soak cashews in warm water 20-30 minutes or boil for 5-10 minutes. If you are using a high-powered blender like Vitamix you don’t need to soak the cashews.
- Drain cashews and add to blender with water, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. Blend on high until mixture is smooth. Then add the Frank’s Red Hot Sauce and blend again until everything is well combined.
- Pour dip mixture into oven safe baking dish, add the chopped soy curls, and mix well. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot!
If you don’t have soy curls this dip is still amazing!
- Category: Dips & Spreads
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: party food, plant-based, vegan