This Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip is absolutely incredible! Rich, creamy, delicious, & healthy. Perfect for holidays, game day, family gatherings, or any other day that ends in “y.” Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, & packed with protein.
Once in every lifetime, something comes along you’d swear is a gift from heaven above. This Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is one of those things. And, it’s bringing some serious heat.
All the flavor and texture of buffalo wings in a creamy, cheesy dip without all the cholesterol and animal flesh. I think this might just be one of the best things your taste buds ever encounter. It’s also much healthier.
You need less than 10 simple ingredients and 30-minutes to bring this masterpiece to life. So, no more talking. Let’s COOK!
Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip Ingredients
- Raw Cashews: Not the ones roasted in oil and salt. Be sure and soak them in warm water if you’re using a regular blender. But, if you have a Vitamix that part is not necessary.
- Lemon Juice: 2 Tbsp. or the equivalent of 2 lemons, but if you’re lazy like me just buy the stuff in the bottle. Sometimes convenience is king.
- Nutritional Yeast: It’s not necessary, but I love the little extra amount of “cheesiness” it adds.
- Spices: We’re going to be using a combination of garlic powder, onion powder, and dill. A super savory and tangy combination.
- Hot Sauce: You can use any you like, but my favorite is Frank’s Red Hot Sauce. Also, I like my stuff pretty spicy so be sure and adjust the amount to your own taste.
- Butler Soy Curls: I LOVE these things. So much that I decided to give them they’re own section. You can read below.
NOTE: If you don’t have soy curls simply leave them out. This dip is still delicious!
Soy Curls: The New Chicken
I’m not a fan of all the fake vegan meats. Because most of them use crappy ingredients; they’re extremely processed; and, usually loaded with oil. No Bueno!
That being said, I unashamedly admit I have a very passionate love affair with Butler Soy Curls. They are the “chicken” element of this Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe. The texture is spot on and the best part? They’re nothing but whole non-GMO soybeans. That’s it!
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip Vegan
- Prepare your soy curls and chop them into small pieces.
- Next, add your cashews to a blender with water, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. Blend on high until mixture is smooth. Then add the Frank’s Red Hot Sauce and blend again until everything is well combined.
- Finally, pour the dip mixture into an oven safe baking dish, add the chopped soy curls, and mix well. Place in your oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with my Healthy Tortilla Chips, celery, carrots sticks, warm bread, or healthy crackers.
Trust me. You will LOVE this Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip. It’s…
- Packed with protein
- Easy to make
- The ultimate plant-based party food
- Delicious as hell!
More Healthy Plant-Based Party Food
Looking for more plant-based party foods? I’ve got you covered. Check these out!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Hummus
- Creamy Oil-Free Hummus
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Vegan Cheese Dip
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 7 Layer Bean Dip
If you make this Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip, and you will, be sure and let me know! Leave a comment, RATE IT, and tag a photo #shaneandsimple on Instagram.Print