This 5-ingredient chocolate chia seed pudding is so easy to make, naturally sweetened, rich, creamy, and absolutely delicious. It’s full of nutrients and perfect for breakfast or dessert!
- Add all the ingredients to a small or medium-sized mixing bowl and whisk until everything is well combined.
- Let the pudding mixture sit for 10 minutes, giving the chia seeds time to gel and firm up. Then, whisk everything once more.
- Cover and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours. But, overnight is best.
- Remove the chia pudding from the refrigerator, stir with a spoon, and pour into small dessert bowls or glasses.
- Top with frozen or fresh fruit and serve. You can make chocolate chia seed pudding up to 3 days in advance as a healthy make-ahead breakfast or dessert. Just be sure it is stored in an airtight container and kept in the refrigerator.
Make-Ahead: You can make chocolate chia seed pudding up to 3 days in advance as a healthy make-ahead breakfast or dessert. Just be sure it is stored in an airtight container and kept in the refrigerator.
Follow The Recipe: Be sure and add the ingredients in the order they are listed. It will help the whisking process.
Be Sure And Stir: It is important to stir the chocolate chia pudding twice before putting it in the fridge. The first time when you are mixing all the ingredients. And, again once it has set for 10 minutes.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 208
- Sugar: 12.3 g
- Sodium: 77.4 mg
- Fat: 9.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 28.2 g
- Fiber: 10.5 g
- Protein: 5.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: chocolate chia pudding, chocolate chia seed pudding keto, chia seed pudding recipe