These pancakes require only five ingredients, super easy to make, and require very little time. Oil-free, dairy-free and low-fat.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat or slightly below.
- Place all dry ingredients into mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add wet ingredients and whisk until batter is smooth. The batter should be a little runnier than what you are used to so play around with the consistency just a bit. It’s what makes these pancakes cook, brown, and taste so good.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the center of the pan. Cook until bubbles appear and begin to break, usually about a minute. Flip pancake and cook for another 30-45 seconds.
- Keep going until you run out of batter.
If you want to look like a real O.G. of pancakes, add some delicious toppings like blueberries, bananas, walnut or whatever else you can think of. There’s no limit!
Be sure and let your pan completely heat up before you start cooking.
If you are using a nonstick griddle, preheat about 350. They won’t look the same as when cooked in a non-stick skillet, at least they don’t when I cook them, but they’re still delicious.
Keywords: vegan pancakes