For the sheet pan veggie fajitas
- 8 ounces of portobello mushrooms, cut into small slices
- 1 small head cauliflower cut into small florets
- 2 bell peppers (1 red, 1 green), thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp homemade fajita seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 lime
- Freshly chopped cilantro
- Tofu sour cream
- Sliced avocado or guacamole
- Preheat your oven to 425˚F and line a large baking sheet or 2 smaller baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Spread the prepared vegetables in a single layer on the baking sheet, sprinkle with the fajita seasoning, and gently toss all of the vegetables until they are evenly covered with the seasoning.
- Place the vegetables in the oven and bake for 25 minutes. While the vegetables are roasting begin preparing the tortillas and any toppings you desire. My favorites are sliced avocado and my tofu sour cream.
- To serve, spoon a generous amount of veggies onto the tortillas and top with avocado and sour cream. Enjoy!
Refrigerator: Place leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to one week.
Freeze: Let the vegetables completely cool. Place them in a freezer-safe container with a lid and freeze for up to 3 months. When you’re ready to enjoy, place the container in the refrigerator overnight allowing the veggies to thaw and reheat.
- Prep Time: 15 mins.
- Cook Time: 25 mins.
- Category: Vegan Main Dishes
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 77
- Sugar: 7.2 g
- Sodium: 70.1 mg
- Fat: 1.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.1 g
- Fiber: 5.1 g
- Protein: 4.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: sheet pan veggie fajitas, vegetable fajitas, vegan sheet pan fajitas, vegan sheet pan veggies