This Instant Pot Potato Soup recipe is so easy to make and comforting. It’s filled with chunks of creamy potatoes, healthy veggies, and some amazing spices. A delicious and healthy pressure cooker potato soup the whole everyone will love!
- 2 lbs russet or red potatoes – about 8 medium
- 3 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or unsweetened plant milk of choice)
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- Slice and cut potatoes into 1-2″ chunks and place in the Instant Pot. I prefer NOT to peel the potatoes, but do what you prefer.
- Add the veggie broth, carrots, celery, salt, garlic, parsley, thyme, onion powder, and pepper to the Instant Pot with the potatoes. Lock the lid, set the valve to seal, and set the Instant Pot to cook on Manual High Pressure for 4 minutes. Once the soup is finished cooking do a “quick release” and removed the lid.
- Whisk the unsweetened almond milk and corn starch together and stir into the potato soup until the soup thickens. Then, stir in the nutritional yeast until everything is well combined.
- Salt and pepper to taste…serve!
- Category: One Bowl
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: Instant Pot, potato soup, vegan potato soup, vegan, plant based, easy, healthy