- Preheat oven to 450 degrees so you can make onion rings.
- While oven is heating up, make sour cream and mushroom soup then set aside.
- Next, make the onion rings according to recipe on Shane & Simple. Once they are finished, remove from oven and set aside.
- Decrease heat on oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine green beans, entire recipe of mushroom soup and sour cream into large bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a large baking dish or cast iron skillet and bake in oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, top with cooked onion rings, and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 205
- Sugar: 7.1 g
- Sodium: 114.1 mg
- Fat: 3.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 33.6 g
- Fiber: 7.1 g
- Protein: 8.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: sides, holiday, baking, green bean casserole, vegan, onion rings