Easy Cheesy Vegan Grits are creamy, delicious, and so easy to make. Made in one pot and with only 4 ingredients. Enjoy them on their own or as a base to create one amazing vegan grain bowl!
- Add the unsweetened almond milk and low-sodium veggie broth to a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Once the liquid starts to boil you can reduce the heat to low and slowly whisk in the grits. Slow and steady is the key because it prevents them from getting lumpy and clumpy. Once the grits are fully incorporated add the nutritional yeast, if you want, for the cheesiness.
- Let the grits cook over low heat for 15-20 minutes and stir or whisk frequently. That’s it! Delicious creamy cheesy vegan grits.
- Chopped green onions or diced jalapenos.
- Easy Vegan Chipotle Aioli
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: vegan grits, cheesy vegan grits, creamy vegan grits, blackened tofu grit bowl,