- 3 cans (15-ounce) of sweet corn (low-sodium or no salt added)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup diced pickled jalapeños
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup cashew mayo
- 1/3 cup vegan parmesan
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/2teaspoon chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drain and rinse the corn, spread evenly on the prepared pan, and pat down with a paper towel.
- Place in the oven and bake it for 20 minutes. Remove and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Place the corn in a large bowl and add the red onion, bell pepper, jalapeños, and chopped cilantro. Toss the ingredients together.
- To make the dressing add the cashew mayo, vegan parmesan, lime juice, and spices to a small bowl and whisk. Pour the dressing over the corn mixture and stir until everything is well combined.
- Taste and adjust any of the flavors as needed. You may want to add a little sea salt and black pepper.
- Serve and top with a drizzle of lime juice, a bit of lime zest, vegan parmesan, and smoked paprika.
Protein: If you wish to make this recipe a bit more hearty add black beans. You can also toss on some crumbled tofu which makes a nice feta replacement.
Veggies: add colorful and crunchy vegetables for flavor and texture. Cucumber, tomatoes, shredded carrots, and avocado are delicious add-ins.
- Prep Time: 10 mins.
- Cook Time: 25 mins.
- Category: Vegan Salads
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 8.2 g
- Sodium: 123.7 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 27 g
- Fiber: 3.5 g
- Protein: 7.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: grilled corn salad, mexcian street corn salad, vegan mexican street corn, easy vegan recipes, oil-free plant-based recipes