These Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Wings are absolutely the BEST! Soft, crispy, and spicy all at once. Serve these with my Vegan Ranch Dressing for the best party or Game Day appetizer…EVER!
- 1 cup organic unbleached flour or whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond mik
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 large head of cauliflower cut into bite-size florets
- Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degress F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Chop the cauliflower into bite-size florets or use 2 bags of pre-cut cauliflower.
- Add the flour and spice to a large mixing bowl and whisk together. Then, add the unsweetened almond milk and water and whisk until it creates a smooth batter with no lumps.
- Place the florets into the batter in batches and stir them around until they’re coated. Remove the florets one at a time, shake off any excess batter, and lay them on the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Remove the cauliflower wings from the oven, place them in a large mixing bowl, and cover them with the hot sauce. Stir or toss until the wings are completely covered. Place the cauliflower wings back onto the baking sheet and bake for another 20-25 minutes until they are crispy. I like my buffalo wings to have a little char on them so I tend to cook them a little longer.
- Once they are done remove them from the oven and serve like regular hot wings.
My Vegan Ranch Dressing is amazing as a dipping sauce with this recipe.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: buffalo cauliflower wings, cauliflower buffalo wings, vegan wings, cauliflower buffalo wings recipe