These baked Buffalo Cauliflower Wings are absolutely the BEST! Soft, crispy, and spicy all at once. Serve these with my Vegan Ranch Dressing to make one incredible party food, appetizer, or snack! Vegan and oil free.
If you look up “cauliflower” in the dictionary the definition might read: The one vegetable left on the platter once the party has ended and everyone has gone home. Well, not anymore.
These cauliflower buffalo wings are amazing and guaranteed to deliver a swift and spicy kick to your lower food regions. And, because they’re baked and not fried they’re also healthy.
BTW, be sure and have some celery on hand just in case you’re a little weak in the tastebuds and can’t take the heat. Think you can handle it?
Let’s find out. Shall we?
How To Make Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
This baked buffalo cauliflower wings recipe is so easy and comes together fairly quickly. You won’t believe how simple it is to make this awesome appetizer.
The hardest part will be sharing these tasty little buffalo cauliflower bites once they’re done.
Now, take a large head of cauliflower and cut it into bite-size florets. If you’re lazy, like me, use a couple of bags pre-cut florets (my personal preference).
Place the cauliflower florets into the batter in batches and stir them around until they’re coated. Remove the florets one at a time, shake off any excess batter, and lay them on the baking sheet with parchment paper.
Bake the cauliflower wings for 20 minutes then remove them from the oven. Place them in a large mixing bowl with the hot sauce and gently toss the wings until they are coated.
Put the cauliflower wings back onto the baking sheet and bake them for another 20-25 minutes until they are crispy. I like my buffalo wings to have a little char on them so I tend to cook them a little longer.
Once they are done remove them from the oven and serve with my Vegan Ranch Dressing. These buffalo cauliflower wings are perfect by themselves, but also make a great vegan buffalo chicken salad when placed on a bed of greens.
Can I Make Gluten Free Vegan Wings
Absolutely! It’s very simple.
You are going to love these baked Buffalo Cauliflower Wings! They’re…
- Easy to make
- Crispy on the outside
- Tender on the inside
- Super spicy
- Baked, not fried
If you like this cauliflower recipe you should check out my Cauliflower Mushroom Walnut Taco Meat. It’s pretty amazing!
And, if you want more “party” food ideas be sure and check out my 14 Vegan Party Food Recipes. They’re delicious, easy, and as always, oil free!Print
These Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Wings are absolutely the BEST! Soft, crispy, and spicy all at once. Serve these with my Vegan Ranch Dressing for the best party or Game Day appetizer…EVER!
- 1 cup organic unbleached flour or whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond mik
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 large head of cauliflower cut into bite-size florets
- Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degress F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Chop the cauliflower into bite-size florets or use 2 bags of pre-cut cauliflower.
- Add the flour and spice to a large mixing bowl and whisk together. Then, add the unsweetened almond milk and water and whisk until it creates a smooth batter with no lumps.
- Place the florets into the batter in batches and stir them around until they’re coated. Remove the florets one at a time, shake off any excess batter, and lay them on the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Remove the cauliflower wings from the oven, place them in a large mixing bowl, and cover them with the hot sauce. Stir or toss until the wings are completely covered. Place the cauliflower wings back onto the baking sheet and bake for another 20-25 minutes until they are crispy. I like my buffalo wings to have a little char on them so I tend to cook them a little longer.
- Once they are done remove them from the oven and serve like regular hot wings.
My Vegan Ranch Dressing is amazing as a dipping sauce with this recipe.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: buffalo cauliflower wings, cauliflower buffalo wings, vegan wings, cauliflower buffalo wings recipe