This Easy Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is rich, dark, creamy, smooth and absolutely delicious. Only 8 simple ingredients and no baking.
Are you tired of watching friends and family stuff their faces with desserts loaded with oil, dairy and a bunch of other processed crap at parties and gatherings? Feeling a little left out?
Well, to hell with that ’cause I got your back. This Easy Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is a game changer. The biggest thing you’ll have to worry about is telling everyone to get their grubby little hands off your pie.
Ready? Let’s make Easy Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie!
Then, toss the crust ingredients into a pie or tart pan, press it down and work it up on the sides just a bit. When it looks all nice and sexy, throw it in the freezer to set while you work on the Easy Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie filling.
Add the tofu and peanut butter to your blender while you melt the chocolate chips. This will be the hardest part. Not because it’s hard, but because you can get distracted and burn your chips. Don’t do that. Pay attention for 10 minutes and you’ll be fine.
Put your chocolate chips in a small sauce pan over low heat. Watch and stir until all the chocolate chips are completely melted. Then, just add to the blender and blend everything until it’s all completely smooth. That’s it!
You just made the most amazing Easy Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie filling in the world! Now, just pour into the pie crust and let sit in the fridge for a few hours to firm up (that’s what she said). Haha.
HINT: If you can wait, let it sit for 24 hours in the fridge. It gets super creamy and firm. Not like most runny, slimy ass vegan no-bake pie recipes.
Easy Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
There you have it! Delicious Easy Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. A dessert that is sure to satisfy everyone. Not just us crazy plant addicts. Guaranteed!
You’re going to love this pie. It’s
- Silky smooth
- Rich & Creamy
- Uber decadently chocolate
- Peanut buttery
- Simple to make
- More than satisfying
- Absolutely delicious
This dessert is perfect to make for special occasions, dinner parties, family gatherings, and holiday meals.Print
For The Crust:
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seed
For The Pie Filling:
To make the crust:
- Make the crust by adding nuts, maple syrup and coconut to food processor. Blend into little bits and pieces. It should also be sticky. Dump crust ingredients into a nonstick pie pan or large nonstick tart pan, and spread evenly by pressing with your hands. Make sure the curst goes up on the sides of the pie pan. If using anything other than nonstick, use parchment paper or just a bit of cooking spray to ensure the crust doesn’t stick. I prefer a 9 or 10 inch nonstick tart pan.
To make the filling:
- Melt chocolate chips in small sauce pan over low heat or using a boiler. Be careful not to let burn. Go ahead and place remaining ingredients in blender while chocolate chips are melting.
- Once chocolate chips are melted add to blender with other ingredients and process for about a minute or until smooth. Stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Pour pie filling into pie crust and evenly spread.
- Place in freezer for 45 mins. or in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Allow to set up. For best results, let sit in the fridge for 24 hours – if you can wait that long.
- Top with non-dairy chocolate chips, berries, or serve plain.
This pie is not meant to be an “everyday” thing. Even thought it’s made with all whole food, natural ingredients it’s still high in fat. Good fats, but still fat. So enjoy responsibly:) My goal was to create a healthier dessert alternative for special occasions for us crazy vegans and plant addicts. I think I succeeded.