You might be makin’ a six-figure income, livin’ in a big house, and ridin’ ’round town in your new Benz. But, do you really want to impress the ladies? Well, then. Stop trying to compensate for your lack of size in the food regions. Start living LARGE and make this AMAZING VEGAN CHOCOLATE PUDDING!
Avocados are probably not the first thing that comes to mind when you think of dessert. And, for some it’s just one more “vegan attempt” to concoct some crappy alternative to what’s out there. Fair enough. Because I readily admit there are a lot of crappy vegan alternative foods. So, I understand your hesitancy to trust me when I say, “THIS AIN’T ONE OF THEM!”
What makes this not “one of them?”
First of all, simplicity. You throw FIVE ingredients into a food processor and just blend. That’s it!
I know, it seems like it’s too good to be true. But, don’t be so cynical. Maybe some things are just that good and easy.
OK, simplicity is great. But, is there anything else?
Well, yes. In addition to simplicity, this dessert is very healthy. Avocados contain nearly 20 essential vitamins and minerals. And, one of the most noteworthy is fiber. So, you’ll not only feel fuller faster, but probably get a good poop out of it. Stellar!
So, we’ve established simplicity and health. But, most importantly, what about taste?
All I can say is taste and see. Taste and see.
You will not believe how creamy, rich, and decadent this is. Without question it’s one of my most favorite desserts to make for myself…and others. Why? Because it’s simple; it’s healthy; and absolutely delicious! And, I can make it in less than ten minutes and look like a freaking boss. Now, you can too.
So, what are you waiting for? Get steppin’!
I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. You might even get some much deserved accolades from people you don’t really like, but have been trying to impress for a long time.Print
A vegan chocolate pudding made with avocados. It’s delicious, healthy and incredibly decadent. Super easy to make and ready to eat in as little as 5 minutes!
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh raspberries (blueberries or strawberries)
- Toasted almonds
- Drizzle almond butter over the top
- Non-dairy chocolate chips
- Shredded coconut
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth. Stop occasionally to scrape the bottom and sides of the food processor until all the little chunks of avocado are gone.
- Transfer to a bowl and store in fridge until ready to serve.
- Top with raspberries, chocolate chips or other favorite toppings.
OTHER “Quick & Easy” RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
- Five Minute Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Creamy Smooth Oil-Free Hummus
- Easy Vegan Tofu Ricotta
- Spicy Vegan Breakfast Sausage
- Wicked Blueberry Pancakes
- Quinoa Chipotle Bowl