‘Tis the season of casseroles, casseroles, and more casseroles. I’m not complaining. But, after a while, I start to crave something a little less rich and heavy. This delicious medley of brussels sprouts, potatoes, carrots, and onion are perfect for that craving. And, no other combination represents the holidays as well as this one.
Oh, wanna hear something really great about this roasted vegetables recipe? It’s completely oil-free! That’s right. Free from all the unwanted and unnecessary fat and calories. As they should be.
Ready to roast vegetables? Let’s do it!
Table of Contents
How To Make Oven Roasted Vegetables
This is one of the easiest recipes. It requires only simple ingredients and simple seasonings.
Toss all the veggies into a large mixing bowl and pour the balsamic maple mixture over the vegetables. Use a wooden spoon or your hands to mix the vegetables until they’re well coated with the marinade.
Now, just take them out of the oven and enjoy.
That’s it! Easy Holiday Oven Roasted Vegetables made without any oil. I love roasted vegetables and this is my favorite way to make them. I’m pretty sure you’ll love how easy and delicious they are as well.
More Oil-Free Holiday Side Dishes
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole
- Wild Rice Stuffing
- Easy Skillet Green Beans
- Oil-Free Oven Roasted Potatoes
I hope you enjoy these Holiday Oven Roasted Vegetables. They’re…
- Easy to make
- Full of flavor
- Perfect for November or December
- & Absolutely Delicious
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 lb. small potatoes (tri-color), cut in half
- 1 medium red onion, largely chopped
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium tamari (soy sauce if not gluten free)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. While the oven is heating up whisk the balsamic vinegar, tamair sauce, maple syrup, rosemary, and thyme together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Put the veggies in a large mixing bowl and pour the balsamic mixture over them. Use a wooden spoon or your hands to mix the veggies in the marinade until they are well coated.
- Line a large baking sheet pan with parchment paper and spread the veggies out evenly.
- Bake for 35 minutes. The veggies should be crisp and tender. If not, cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 195
- Sugar: 14.4 g
- Sodium: 330.1 mg
- Fat: 0.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 43.5 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 7.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: holiday, christmas, thanksgiving, vegan, plant-based, oven roasted potatoes, side dish, healthy recipes