A Vegan Banana Bread recipe that is healthy, delicious and super easy to make. Free of any dairy, processed oils, butter, and refined sugar.
You might be asking yourself, “Is there a really good vegan banana bread recipe?” The answer is “YES!” This amazing VEGAN banana bread recipe.
So, I’m not going to waste your time with some long, drawn-out sappy blog post about what inspired this recipe. Let’s just get to it!
How Do You Make Vegan Banana Bread
I got tired of not being able to find a banana bread recipe that was fairly healthy so I decided to take matters into my own hands. A little trial and error and…Voila! Something truly amazing. At least that’s what I think.
My goal was not to try and make a loaf of great vegan banana bread, but a great banana bread…period! I also wanted it to be good for you and I think I succeeded.
Vegan Banana Bread Ingredients
You’re not going to find any dairy, oil, or sugar in this recipe and that’s good because banana bread shouldn’t have CHOLESTEROL in it! Just replace all those bad things with a little flax, applesauce, and maple syrup.
On the flip side, you’re not going to find a recipe that claims it’s healthy simply because someone stuck a zucchini in it.
Vegan Banana Bread Recipe
You don’t need any special ingredients or tools to make this bread. It’ll take you less than 10 minutes to prepare and then you just pop it in the oven. The hardest part is the waiting while it bakes.
You’re going to love this recipe because it’s:
- super easy
Try These Other Amazing Plant-Based Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Hummus
- 5 Ingredient Whole Wheat Beer Bread
- Amazing Vegan Chocolate Pudding
Let’s just say this banana bread recipe is awesome and you should make it.Print
The best Vegan Banana Bread! No dairy and no eggs. Just pure goodness. Perfect for breakfast, dessert, or a midday snack.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put bananas into a mixing bowl and mash with a fork or potato masher until fairly smooth
- Add the maple syrup, apple sauce, and vanilla extract to the bananas and mix well.
- Add the flour, ground flax seed, baking soda, and salt. Stir well until all ingredients are thoroughly combined and make the batter.
- Pour ingredients into a silicone or nonstick standard sized loaf pan. You can also line loaf pan with parchment paper if you like.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. Depending on your oven, it could take a few minutes longer. Use a tester or butter knife to insert into the middle to check if the bread is done. You want it to come out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for just a minute then remove from pan and let completely cool.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
I used a standard 9x3x5 inches loaf pan.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: banana bread, vegan, plant-based, healthy, breakfast, wfpb