These 3 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies are soft, crumbly, chewy, and so easy to make! Made in 1 bowl with only 3 ingredients, this recipe is sure to be a family favorite.
Let’s face it, there’s never a bad time for cookies. And, this easy vegan peanut butter cookie recipe will blow your mind. It’s everything you want from an old favorite. They’re crumbly, soft, and perfectly sweetened. And, they even have that cool crisscross pattern.
Lately, I’ve been baking like a mad man. I’ve made this Vegan Banana Bread twice in the last 4 days. And, this No Yeast Bread 4 times in the past week. But, now, these 3 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter cookies are the new fave and once you make them you’ll understand why.
Go ahead and plan on putting this recipe on “repeat” because one batch won’t be enough. LET’S BAKE!
Are Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies Easy To Make?
YES! Very simple pantry items and nothing complicated. Honestly, I almost feel guilty for calling this a recipe because it’s so easy. Almost.
How To Make Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
These classic vegan peanut butter cookies require just 3 simple, whole, and natural ingredients. The process is also very simple.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Almond flour
- Creamy or Crunchy “all natural” Peanut Butter (the only ingredients should peanuts and maybe a little salt)
- Maple Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Then, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the almond flour, peanut butter, and maple syrup to a large bowl and mix until everything is well combined.
- Scoop out about 1 1/2 tablespoons of cookie dough and roll into balls.
- Place the balls about 2 1/2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Use a fork and gently press down to flatten the cookie and make a crisscross pattern.
- Bake on the center rack for 12 minutes. Then, let the cookies cool for just a few minutes then transfer them to a cooling rack. I usually get about 12 cookies. Enjoy!
How Long Do They Keep?
You can store these vegan peanut butter cookies in an airtight container on the counter for about 5 days. If you wish to keep them longer, you can store them in the refrigerator for 10-12 days.
Can You Freeze Them?
Yes, these vegan peanut butter cookies freeze very well. Once they have completely cooled, place a piece of wax paper or parchment paper between each cookie, and put them in a freezer bag or freezer-safe container. The cookies will keep for 2 months. When you’re ready to enjoy simply let them thaw in the fridge or on the counter.
These amazing 3 Ingredient Vegan Cookies are…
- So simple
- Made with simple pantry staple ingredients
- Ready in less than 15 minutes
- Gluten free
- Feel free to use almond butter if you prefer. You can also make your own homemade almond butter if you want.
- Nut allergy? Use sunflower seed butter.
More Peanut Butter Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
- Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Be sure and let me know if you try this recipe! Leave a comment and reate it below. I want to know what you think. Peace and feast!Print
These 3 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies are soft, crumbly, chewy, and so easy to make! Made in 1 bowl and with only 3 ingredients, this recipe is sure to be a family favorite.
Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until everything is well combined and looks like a big dough ball.
Scoop out 1 to 1 1/2 Tbsp. of dough and roll into balls. And, place each ball about 2 1/2 inches apart. Use a fork and gently flatten the cookies in a crisscross pattern.
Bake on the center rack for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool for a few minutes. Then, move the cookies to a wire rack and allow them to cool completely. The cookies will firm up as they cool.
Dip the fork in water to prevent it from sticking to the cookie dough when pressing down.
Sub sunflower seed butter if you have a nut allergy.
- Category: Sweets
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: 3 ingredient vegan peanut butter cookies, classic vegan peanut butter cookies, peanut butter vegan cookies, vegan peanut butter cookie recipe
Save this recipe and PIN IT here!