- Spread beans on platter or in 9×11 baking dish. If using a platter, remember to leave about 1 1/2″ to 2 inches of space around the edge of the beans.
- On the platter, place the lettuce around the beans in the empty space. If you are using a baking dish, simply spread the lettuce on top of the beans.
- Next, spoon desired amount of Cauliflower Mushroom Walnut Taco Meat onto the beans and evenly spread.
- Add the Easy Vegan Tofu Sour Cream on top of the taco meat. Use whatever amount you wish, but I like to add just enough to cover the meat.
- Spread guacamole over the sour cream.
- Cover guacamole with salsa and evenly spread.
- Finally, drizzle with Game Day Cheese Dip.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve with Healthy Homemade Tortilla Chips. Or, make some of my Crunchy Baked Taco Shells and serve as tacos.
Store leftovers in the fridge in a covered dish. Will keep 2-3 days.
Keywords: vegan, plantbased, mexican, snacks, dip, seven layer bean dip, mexican seven layer bean dip, bean dip, seven layer dip