This is the best Vegan 7 Layer Dip! It’s made with healthy, whole-food ingredients and is the perfect appetizer or party treat.
Getting tired of all those other boring bush-league bean dips everyone brings to a party? It’s time to roll out this amazing Vegan 7 Layer Dip. And, it’s sure to be the centerpiece of any gathering.
World saved. Mission accomplished. Let’s make it!
DISCLAIMER: I know everyone hates frivolous musings and tons of pictures on food blogs. You just want the recipe. I get it. But, I do have lots of pictures so you can see the process. If you’d like to “wing it”, you’re more than welcome to just scroll on down to the recipe card.
But, if a picture of your recipe ends up on a Buzzfeed food “Nailed It”, you can’t say I didn’t try to help. OK, carry on.
How To 7 Layer Bean Dip
Grab your favorite platter or baking dish and let’s make this healthy Mexican layered dip.
I went with the platter so you could see the layers…and it looks so pretty! So, I’ll be laying out the process for the serving platter.
But, if you are using a baking dish. No worries. It’s not complicated. Just pile everything up in the dish and serve. Really. That’s all there is to it.
First, spread the beans evenly and leave some space around the edges.
2. Shredded Lettuce
Next, fill in the space around the beans with shredded lettuce. You can shred or chop it yourself. But, I’m lazy and like the convenience of the prepackaged stuff or using my food processor.
Spoon the desired amount of Cauliflower Mushroom Walnut Taco Meat onto the beans and evenly spread. Ooh, baby! It’s starting to look like Vegan 7 Layer Dip. Yum, yum, yum!
Now, add the Easy Vegan Tofu Sour Cream on top of the taco meat. We’re getting close!
Spread your favorite guacamole evenly over the taco meat.
Yes, I use store bought guacamole because I get tired of waiting on the avocados to ripen. No, I’m not apologizing. What brand do I use? I LOVE Wholly Guacamole! And, I’m not getting paid to say that.
FYI, this guacamole is perfectly worthy to sit atop of what I consider to be the best Mexican Seven Layer Bean Dip in the world.
Add your favorite STORE BOUGHT salsa. Once again…NOT SORRY!
Now, it’s time for the seventh, final, and my favorite layer. It’s my Easy Vegan Cashew Queso. Make a batch without the salsa and drizzle or pour, whichever you prefer, over the top. And, that’s it!
Congratulations! You just made the BEST Vegan 7 Layer Dip … EVER!
How To Serve Vegan 7 Layer Dip
Keep this dip healthy by serving with my Homemade Tortilla Chips.
But, don’t stop there. Turn this bean dip into an amazing taco platter. “How?” You ask.
Make some of my Crunchy Baked Taco Shells and fill them with heaping spoonfuls of this Mexican Seven Layer Bean Dip. It’ll be one of the most memorable and delicious experiences of your life. Yeah, it’s that good.
Not Just For Parties
You don’t need a reason to make this vegetarian 7 layer bean dip. Yes, it’s great for parties and the big game. But, do it just because you love your family or show your friends how much they mean to you.
And, don’t be surprised to see them go back for thirds or fourths. It’s completely normal.
You will love this Vegan 7 Layer Dip. Why? Because it’s…
- Full of flavor
- Perfect for parties
- Loaded with protein, fiber & healthy fats
- Easy to make
- & So freaking delicious
This dip is a perfect addition to these Vegan Party Foods!
If you make this recipe, be sure and let me know! Leave a comment, RATE IT, and tag a photo #shaneandsimple on Instagram.Print
- 1 batch of Unfried Refried Beans
- 1 8-ounce bag shredded lettuce (you won’t use it all)
- 1 batch of Cauliflower Mushroom Walnut Taco Meat
- 1 batch of Easy Vegan Sour Cream
- Favorite brand of guacamole
- Favorite brand of salsa
- 1 batch of Game Day Cheese Dip
- Spread beans on a platter or in 9 x 11 baking dish. If using a platter, remember to leave about 1 1/2″ to 2 inches of space around the edge of the beans.
- On the platter, place the lettuce around the beans in the empty space. If you are using a baking dish, simply spread the lettuce on top of the beans.
- Next, spoon desired amount of Cauliflower Mushroom Walnut Taco Meat onto the beans and evenly spread.
- Add the Easy Vegan Tofu Sour Cream on top of the taco meat. Use whatever amount you wish, but I like to add just enough to cover the meat.
- Spread guacamole over the sour cream.
- Cover guacamole with salsa and evenly spread.
- Finally, drizzle with Game Day Cheese Dip.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve with Healthy Homemade Tortilla Chips. Or, make some of my Crunchy Baked Taco Shells and serve as tacos.
- Category: Dips & Spreads
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: party food, nachos, bean dip
Save this recipe & PIN IT here!