- 1 batch of Unfried Refried Beans
- 1 8-ounce bag shredded lettuce (you won’t use it all)
- 1 batch of Cauliflower Mushroom Walnut Taco Meat
- 1 batch of Easy Vegan Sour Cream
- Favorite brand of guacamole
- Favorite brand of salsa
- 1 batch of Game Day Cheese Dip
- Spread beans on a platter or in 9×11 baking dish. If using a platter, remember to leave about 1 1/2″ to 2 inches of space around the edge of the beans.
- On the platter, place the lettuce around the beans in the empty space. If you are using a baking dish, simply spread the lettuce on top of the beans.
- Next, spoon desired amount of Cauliflower Mushroom Walnut Taco Meat onto the beans and evenly spread.
- Add the Easy Vegan Tofu Sour Cream on top of the taco meat. Use whatever amount you wish, but I like to add just enough to cover the meat.
- Spread guacamole over the sour cream.
- Cover guacamole with salsa and evenly spread.
- Finally, drizzle with Game Day Cheese Dip.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve with Healthy Homemade Tortilla Chips. Or, make some of my Crunchy Baked Taco Shells and serve as tacos.
- Category: Dips & Spreads
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: party food, nachos, bean dip