These Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies are so easy to make with just 1 bowl 3 ingredients. They’re soft, crumbly, and melt in your mouth delicious. Ready in less than 15 minutes and sure to be a family favorite.
Do you love cookies? Do you love peanut butter? Then, this post was created just for you. This recipe for vegan peanut butter cookies is amazing! These cookies are crumbly, soft, perfectly sweetened, and will melt in your mouth. And, no one will ever believe they’re healthy and vegan.
All you need is 1 bowl, 3 ingredients, and less than 15 minutes to make the best vegan peanut butter cookies ever. They’re also naturally gluten-free. Yay! You might as well put this recipe on “repeat” because one batch isn’t going to be enough.
If you don’t feel like heating up the oven just make these Vegan No Bake Cookies and call it day. I feel you.
Ingredients You’ll Need
These recipe is so simple and requires only 3 whole and natural ingredients.
- Chunky or Creamy Natural Peanut Butter: I prefer chunky but either will work. And, be sure and read the label. The only ingredients should be peanuts and maybe a little salt.
- Almond Flour: Do no use regular flour in this recipe because the cookies won’t hold together.
- Maple Syrup: Perfectly sweetened.
How To Make Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until everything is well combined and looks like a big dough ball.
- Then, scoop out 1 to 1 ½ Tbsp. of dough, roll into balls, and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Use a fork and gently flatten the cookies to make those cool little crisscross patterns.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 375˚F or until they just start to look slightly golden.
Once the cookies are finished baking let them on the baking sheet for a few minutes. Then, you can move them to a wire rack to cool completely. The cookies will look a little undercooked and soft but will firm up as they cool. I promise.
If you want more crunchy crispy cookies simply let them bake for a few more minutes. But, be sure to keep an eye on them because they will burn. And, that would be extremely uncool. Right?
How To Store Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
Vegan peanut butter cookies can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature for about 5 days. If you wish to keep them longer, you can store them in the refrigerator for 10-12 days.
These cookies freeze very well. Once they have completely cooled, place a piece of wax paper or parchment paper between each cookie, and put them in a freezer bag or freezer-safe container. The cookies will keep for 2 months. When you’re ready to enjoy simply let them thaw in the fridge or on the counter.
FAQ & Helpful Tips
- Feel free to prep the dough ahead of time and freeze until you’re ready to bake. Simple roll the doll into balls, place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and freeze. All you have to do is place them in the oven when you’re ready for cookies.
- Only use almond flour for this recipe. Because there are 3 ingredients, regular flour will not hold together very well.
- Use natural peanut butter. The added oils and sugar in most brands can have a negative effect on the outcome of this recipe.
- You can very easily double this recipe if you wish.
This vegan peanut butter cookies recipe is easy, gluten-free, vegetarian, fast, healthy, and uses simple pantry staple ingredients. Enjoy!
More Vegan Dessert Recipes
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert Hummus
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Gluten-Free Vegan Breakfast Cookies
Save this recipe and PIN IT here!