This vegan Cabbage Soup is so easy to make, loaded with nutrients, and absolutely delicious! It’s low in calories, low in fat, and full of flavor.
- (2) 14-ounce cans diced tomatoes, low-sodium or no salt added
- 1/4 cup Copycat Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable stock
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped (any color is fine)
- 2 onions, roughly chopped
- 1 head of cabbage, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the tomatoes, dry onion soup mix, and low-sodium vegetable stock to a large soup pot or dutch oven and mix well. Then, heat the mixture over medium-high heat.
- While you are waiting for the mixture to come to a boil add the remaining vegetables to the pot. Gently stir and make sure everything is well combined.
- Once the soup comes to a boil reduce the heat to medium-low, cover the pot with a lid, and let the soup simmer for 60-90 mins.
Freeze any leftovers for up to 3 months in a freezer-safe bag or container.
Store this soup in the fridge in an airtight container up to 5 days.
Keywords: vegan cabbage soup, vegan cabbage soup recipe, cabbage soup diet, oil-free, vegan soup