Moist & dense Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread that is easy to make, healthy, low-fat, vegan and absolutely delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix pumpkin, maple syrup and vanilla in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, except for chocolate chips, to pumpkin mixture and stir together until everything is well combined.
- Fold chocolate chips into batter.
- Pour mixture into a nonstick 9×5 standard loaf pan and bake for 40-50 minutes. If you don’t have a nonstick pan, you can line with parchment paper. If you do use a cooking spray, just slightly mist the pan.
- Loaf is done when knife tester comes out clean, except for a few chocolate chips.
If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice use 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1 tsp. all spice, and 1/2 tsp. ginger.