This Smoky Bacon Flavored Hummus hits all the main tastebud spots and will make you the party favorite. It’s sweet, salty, and savory with a hint of smoke. Low-fat, oil-free, easy to make, and absolutely delicious!
So, where did I get the inspiration for this amazing idea?
First of all, I agree with you. It is a pretty amazing idea. Second, and to answer your original question, the idea came from my Smoky Maple Tempeh Bacon. I thought, “If it works for tempeh, it’ll work with chickpeas.” It just seemed to make sense there should be a bacon flavored hummus.
Why? Because who doesn’t love something smoky, sweet and savory? It’s just that some of us don’t want to get it from a pig’s gut.
And, how easy is it? Super easy! You never have to turn on an oven or stove top. You just throw all the ingredients into a food processor and watch the blade of fortune turn.
It’s time you stopped complaining about not being noticed. You can know how it feels to be a BOSS. “How?”, you ask.
The next time you attend a “get together” or work party, show up with this smoky bacon flavored hummus and watch what happens. Don’t be surprised if you get promoted or become the most popular person in the neighborhood.
Greatness doesn’t take years to achieve. It takes about TEN MINUTES with just a few ingredients.
Hey, if you do make this recipe I want to know. So, please leave a comment below with a star rating. And, be sure and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #shaneandsimple. I want to see your work.Print
This Smoky Bacon Flavored Hummus hits all the main tastebud spots and will make you the party favorite. It’s sweet, salty, and savory with a hint of smoke. Low-fat, oil-free, easy to make and absolutely delicious!
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend for 30 seconds. Stop and scrape down sides and bottom of the container. Blend for another 30 seconds or until smooth.
- If it’s too thick, add 1 Tbsp. of water at a time until you get desired consistency.
- Eat with sliced veggies, crackers, or toasted whole grain bread. Suggested Topping
- Shane & Simple Easy Vegan Bacon Bits.
This Smoky Bacon Flavored Hummus also makes an excellent sandwich spread. Add some lettuce, pickles, and tomato. Yum!
Keywords: hummus, vegan, plant-based, easy, quick, raw
OTHER “Quick & Easy” RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
- Five Minute Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Creamy Smooth Oil-Free Hummus
- Easy Vegan Tofu Ricotta
- Spicy Vegan Breakfast Sausage
- The Best Vegan Banana Bread
- Plant-based Parmesan Cheese
- Amazing Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Smoky Maple Tempeh Bacon
- What Is Shane & Simple All About?
- Vegan or Plant-Based: What’s The Difference?
- Becoming A Plant-Based Family
- My Life Before Going Plant-Based