The Best Damn Vegan BBQ Sandwich is right here! It’s made with Butler Soy Curls & my Easy Homemade BBQ Sauce. Ready in 20 minutes, a great source of protein & fiber, and an awesome game day food.
- Soy Curls (8 oz. bag)
- Easy Homemade BBQ Sauce (I’d make a double batch)
- BBQ Seasoning (1 tsp. chili powder, 1 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. onion powder, 1 tsp. smoked paprika, 1/2 tsp. black pepper)
- Place soy curls in a bowl, cover with warm water and soak for 10 minutes.
- While soy curls are soaking preheat a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and prepare Easy Homemade BBQ Sauce.
- Drain soy curls and place back in the bowl and toss with BBQ seasoning blend.
- Add to soy curls to skillet, cover with BBQ sauce and cook for about 10 minutes or until completely heated.
- Remove from heat and top buns with generous portions of BBQ soy curls.
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: vegan, plant-based, barbecue, bbq