Mashed Potato Tacos! The perfect way not to let leftovers go to waste. Layered with vegan sour cream, hot sauce, crunchy fat-free potato chips, and delicious green onions. It’s Vegan comfort food at its finest!
- Heat a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat and warm the tortillas just until they start to color a bit. Warm the potatoes up in the microwave or on the stove top.
- Evenly spread sour cream on each tortilla.
- Next, add about 1/4 cup of mashed potatoes on each tortilla and sprinkle with hot sauce.
- Generously top with chopped green onions.
- Finally, take a good handful of the potato chips and crunch them over each taco.
- Kill it!
- Category: Snacks
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: comfort food, plant-based, vegan, healthy, leftovers