Mashed Potato Tacos! The perfect way not to let leftovers go to waste. Layered with vegan sour cream, hot sauce, crunchy fat-free potato chips, and delicious green onions. It’s Vegan comfort food at its finest!
- Heat a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat and warm the tortillas just until they start to color a bit. Warm the potatoes up in the microwave or on the stove top.
- Evenly spread sour cream on each tortilla.
- Next, add about 1/4 cup of mashed potatoes on each tortilla and sprinkle with hot sauce.
- Generously top with chopped green onions.
- Finally, take a good handful of the potato chips and crunch them over each taco.
- Kill it!
- Serving Size: 1 taco
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 1.9 g
- Sodium: 179.1 mg
- Fat: 3.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 32.4 g
- Fiber: 4.5 g
- Protein: 8.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: comfort food, plant-based, vegan, healthy, leftovers