25 easy gluten-free vegan recipes that are great for an easy weeknight meal, healthy breakfast, or a delicious dessert. Simple ingredients, oil-free, and plant-based.
If you are someone who has to follow a gluten-free diet because of allergies or celiac disease, I know finding delicious recipes can sometimes be quite the task. And, if you’ve made the decision to go on a gluten-free vegan diet delicious meals feel almost allusive.
So, I thought I would put together a few of my favorite recipes from Shane & Simple for you to assist with your dietary needs.
Although I don’t specialize in gluten-free recipes primarily, you’d be surprised at how many ingredients are naturally gluten-free. And, it’s not that hard to whip healthy vegan recipes that are actually good.
For instance, who doesn’t love a delicious side dish like sweet potato salad; a tasty dinner meal like portobello fajitas; or a decadent dessert like this chocolate peanut butter pie? It’s crazy what you can create with just a few wholesome ingredients. Vegetarian gastronomy is a pretty amazing, and delicious, thing.
Before we dive into the recipes it’s always a good idea to make sure you have the right pantry items and kitchen essentials.
Must-Have Gluten-Free Vegan Ingredients
- Fresh Vegetables: Sweet bell peppers, tomatoes, carrots, and sweet potatoes are just a few. This category is pretty much limitless.
- Nuts and Seeds: Walnuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, etc. are great for making vegan cheese sauce, a crunchy salad, or just a simple snack. Make sure they’re all raw and unsalted.
- Wraps and Bread: Corn tortillas, rice tortillas, and gluten-free bread.
- Gluten-Free Grains: Quinoa, amaranth, millet, gluten-free oats, brown rice
- Flour: Almond flour, Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour, Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free All-Purpose Baking Flour, Arrowroot Flour, Tapioca Flour, Corn Starch
- Beans: Black beans, lentils, white beans, black-eyed peas
- Sweeteners: maple syrup, agave, organic cane sugar, honey (not vegan)
- Condiments: ketchup, mustard, vegan cashew mayo, gluten-free soy sauce
Whether it’s the perfect breakfast, a hearty lunch, or a delicious dinner you long for, there’s a healthy vegetarian recipe just for you. So, let’s get to the food!
Shane & Simple is part of the amazon services llc associates program and this post may contain affiliate links.