50 vegan spring recipes that are the perfect way to welcome in spring! All of these recipes are oil-free, healthy, and bright! Whether it’s breakfast, lunch, snacks, or dessert this list has got you covered!
I’m a fan of every season, even summer. But, I love it when spring starts to enter the picture. Sometimes it’s as if the weather can’t seem to make up its mind. It’s hot. It’s cold. It’s hot…you get the picture.
But, I’m an even bigger fan of the food during the spring. It’s almost as if anything could work. Whether it’s nice cold summer dishes or a few holdovers from winter it doesn’t really matter. Spring is like a blank slate for cooking and dining.
So, I thought I would put together a few of my favorite recipes I typically enjoy during the spring months. These vegan spring recipes are very broad and sure to satisfy anyone’s palette.
This amazing vegan recipe round up includes…
- the typical spring side dishes like potato salad, macaroni salad, and asparagus.
- delicious pasta dishes like my lasagna rolls and spicy Asian noodles.
- Amazing desserts (my favorite is the Vegan Carrot cake and No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie)
- some of the most amazing vegan breakfast and brunch recipes (check out the vegan blueberry pancakes, Belgian waffles, and vegan frittata)
- and wayyyyyyy more than I can mention in one paragraph.
I hope you try and enjoy all of these wonderful vegan spring recipes!
Ready? Let’s do it.
50 Vegan Spring Recipes
If you try any of these vegan spring recipes, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, take a picture and tag it #shaneandsimple on Instagram. Cheers, friends!